It may sound a bit cliche…… but I always remember being interested in trying to understand people and their motivations ( well back to my late teens anyhow). After a brief detour in Law, my career developed in Human Resource Management, and once again I found myself interested in the aspect of the role that focused on trying to understand people’s motivations and the impact of their personal life at work and vice versa . This is the spark that ignited my training in counselling.
My experience since than has been offering one-to-one counselling in various agencies and organisations as well as setting up my own counselling practice since 2014.
Over and above my training and experience I’m warm, down to earth, collaborative, and professional at all times.
My aim is to offer you some “me” time, without judgement and lots of empathy, so that you can safely, openly and honestly explore areas in your life or aspects of yourself that you aren’t satisfied with.
- BA in Law and Languages – University of the West of England, 1995
- MA in Human Resource Management – Metropolitan University, 2000
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – CONEL College, 2010
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling – Metanoia Institute, 2014
- Competency in using Psychological Tests
- Inaugural Conference for Counselling for Depression
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Affective Neuroscience and Attachment Theory
- Domestic Violence, Trauma and Person Centred/Humanistic Approaches
- Dealing with Distress – Working with Self-harm and Suicide
- Counselling and the Autistic Spectrum
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment
- Bereavement Training
- Relational Depth in Counselling and Psychotherapy